Drop In Information - Time for you
After the stresses of Christmas and New Year why not come along for a cuppa and a chat.
7pm Hall – N/A
From 6.30pm Hub– Arts and Craft Activities.
There is always something going on in the Hub for the Children to do!
From 6.30pm The Lounge – Tea, coffee, chat, information and advice.
Postwick Village Hall
Evening finishes at 8.30pm
- Our drop in is based at Postwick Village Hall from 6.30pm until 8.30pm.
- The sessions are open to anyone who would like to know more about ADHD/ADD.
- You are welcome to pop in for a cuppa and a chat, pick up information or stay for the whole duration.
- We try to focus on a topic each week giving you some great information.
- Check out our websites & Facebook page to see what is on each month be sure to keep an eye on updates.
- All our evening drop in sessions are free to attend along with refreshments. Donations are always welcome.