Drop In Information
Do you have ADHD or suspect that you or someone else has it?
Come along to our ADHD Drop In.
There will be ADHD Norfolk staff on hand for support and advice.
Leaflets to take away and to meet others living with ADHD.
Children: Children are welcome in our Arts & Crafts room.
Refreshments are available.
Times: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
The Priory Centre
- Our drop in is based at The Priory Centre in Great Yarmouth from 6.30pm until 8.30pm.
- The sessions are open to anyone who would like to know more about ADHD/ADD.
- You are welcome to pop in for a cuppa and a chat, pick up information or stay for the whole duration.
- Check out our websites & Facebook page to see what is on each month be sure to keep an eye on updates.
- All our evening drop in sessions are free to attend along with refreshments. Donations are always welcome.